Monday, July 12, 2010

2nd Day of TurboFire!


I started on my TurboFire rotation, Saturday. The first day calls for fire 30 class and the 2nd day HIIT 15. I knew I wanted to take Sunday as a rest day so I combined the two workouts into one. It was fun and a whole lot of work. I felt spent, I didn't feel the need for a walk or anything the rest of the day.

Sunday was a rest day, so today I was back at it. The third day calls for the Fire 30 Class and Stretch 10. I found that since I watched the "New to Class" option the first time, I was able to follow along pretty good this time. The music and energy are awesome in the set.

I really think this was a perfect setup for a quick morning workout. 30 min workout + 10 min stretch. I got in and out, all done.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, Fire 55 EZ.

No comments: