Saturday, September 18, 2010

Week 8 - Recovery Phase

HI - This is suppose to be week 8, my recovery phase. I was, however, lucky enough to borrow the One-on-One series from a co-worker so I've been reviewed these disks and replacing them when it fits.

I tried Fountain of Youth and Patience Hummingbird wonderful replacements for Yoga X. I never have the 90 minutes to do the whole workout in the morning. These two are excellent replacements.

I've also tried Bun Shaper. I just thru this in & it is a favorite. I felt muscles two days later that I know I need to work. That's super.

I also did Core Synergistics for the 2nd time now. I didn't have time to finish it, I had to cut is short to 42 minutes. I didn't feel as bad afterward as I did the first time. It's still a very hard workout for me. I felt a little tight all day yesterday, even a co-worker commented on me walking funny. I guess that means I need to do that one more often.

Today, I'm going to replace Kenpo with Medicine Ball Core Cardio, so I get a chance to try this before I have to return the series.

I'm so torn. I think I actually like the first series the best. So as of today, I put Volume 1 on my wish list, of course this could change when I get done quickly previewing the Volume 2 disks.

No comments: