Friday, August 6, 2010

My Shake Packet is Here!

I'm excited, my first Bag of Chocolate Shakeology has arrived. I decided to go with the bag instead of the individual servings. If you know me, I'll all about stretching my dollar. I figured that the 30 serving bag was a better deal than the 24 individual serving packets. I'll get more shake for my money and it isn't too hard to put the shake mix in a re-useable container each day. I also signed up for the monthly auto-ship so I could get the two free gifts (2 FREE Workout DVDs & the Shaker Cup) plus the Free Shipping!

I mixed my shake up for my lunch today with low-fat milk. It was absolutely perfect, a real treat. My lunch hour today was full of errands. I didn't have time to make my lunch this morning (since I spent too much time on my yoga) and REALLY didn't want to pick up greasy fast food. The shake was so easy. I packed ice and milk in my little cooler this morning and mixed it up in my car before I went back into work. It's so very convenient and yummy. Perfect for a busy mom like me.

I was also excited that it really kept me satisified for a long time. I'm usually quite a big eater in the afternoon, and I wasn't sure how long the shake would keep me full. So, I took an apple and nuts for an afternoon snack, but found I didn't need them for over 3-1/2 hours. I was excited to read that the Chocolate shake has extra protein and that the shake is an excellent source of fiber. I'm excited to try to replace one meal during the work week with my shake. I'll see how that goes. Keep your fingers crossed!

See more information about Shakeology at my website: www.myshakeology.com/lilshortstuff

No comments: