Thursday, August 5, 2010

Working Out with Tubing!

I was thinking today after working out about how very pleased I am with my new BeachBody B-Line Bands. I always thought working out with tubing was a waste of time, but I've been using my new bands for P90X. They are so much thicker than the tubing I've worked with in the past. I feel like I'm often working out harder with my tubing than I often do with my traditional weights.

It's crazy that they are that effective. In some exercises you are getting resistance both up and down. I've been using my tubing to replace the pull ups. I was able to attach them so I can pull down and pretty much duplicate the exercise in my home. On other exercises, I can make it harder or easier by how I place my foot or feet in/on the band. They are a pleasant surprise and a great addition to my exercise gear. Check out the bands at my website under equipment and gear: www.beachbodycoach.com/lilshortstuff

No comments: