Sunday, April 10, 2011

What do you do when you are feeling under the weather?

Do you still exercise when you are not feeling your best? To me, it all depends on how less than a 100% I feel. If I have a fever or stomach issues, I first replace the day with my rest day. If I just feel like I won't be able to get thru the workout I've scheduled (dread putting in the dvd), I'll thrown in Hip Hop Abs, an easy yoga/stretch dvd, or a Tony Horton workout with just arms (work out with lighter weights). If I don't feel into it after 10 minutes, I usually just give up. There is always another day. I don't sweat it. Sometimes I do feel guilty like I should have done better, but I know in the grand scheme of things, it is better to listen to my body. The Beachbody DVD's I reach for when I want to do a lighter workout

  • Tony Horton X Stretch

  • Yoga Booty Ballet Hip Hop & Abs

  • p90X One on One Volume 3 - Stretch and Recovery

  • Hip Hop Abs - Hips, Buns, and Thighs

No comments: